« Home | Testing date & time »

Autumn Treat: Apple Cider Kit

In September I got really excited about the ScrapArtist Apprentice challenge and thought I'd give it a go. I'm looking to start selling my designs and figured I'll never do it if I don't put myself and my work out there. So, I created a mini kit and submitted it. I knew when I designed it that it didn't fit with the overall style at ScrapArtist, but hey, it's my current design style. I didn't make it out of the first round but that's ok. Afterward, I added to the kit - some new papers (with a technique I picked up after I had entered) and a few extra embellishments (some of which I had decided not to include in the challenge mini kit) and offered it as a RAK at RAKscraps. The preview of the kit is below and you can go to RAKScraps to get it.


Keep checking back; I'll be adding new stuff and redoing older stuff that will be available here.

Edit: This kit is no longer available.

Labels:

About me

  • I'm Monique
  • From Virgina, United States
My profile

Previous posts

My Galleries

Wishlist

    Monique's Scrapbook...
    www.kaboodle.com

Links