« Home | A Thanksgiving Word Art » | A hockey night and wordart » | Night Photos » | Autumn Treat: Apple Cider Kit » | Testing date & time »

Disappointing Weekend

So, dh got the flu over the weekend... what a bummer! It meant we didn't get to do our big Skyline Drive hike and consequently no photos. So, I am hoping that a bit closer to home this coming weekend will still get me some good photos. I *am* doing that layout! I don't have anything else really except that the curling season is starting this week and we are very excited about that. When dh gets over the flu we'll be in good shape. I'm planning to have a blog gift this week so stay tuned.

About me

  • I'm Monique
  • From Virgina, United States
My profile

My Galleries

Wishlist

    Monique's Scrapbook...
    www.kaboodle.com

Links