« Home | Disappointing Weekend » | A Thanksgiving Word Art » | A hockey night and wordart » | Night Photos » | Autumn Treat: Apple Cider Kit » | Testing date & time »

A week of curling & a free*bie

OK - so too many days at the curling club leaves limited time to do other things, like make these bead strands and stickpins, but it is soooo much fun! I'll be curling 4 days (5 draws) a week and I'll be at the club 5 days a week. But I love curling and once I'm on the ice, the world and all its annoyances and frustrations just disappear which is great.

But, I still want to be sending out freebies at least once a week. So, here is this week's freebie for you. Four strings of beads in autumn colors and three matching stickpins. They're great for any autumn, Halloween, or Thanksgiving layouts. Hope you enjoy. And please, if you use them and post your LO somewhere, let me know so I can leave you some luvin. As always, I ask that if you do download the freebie, you leave me a comment.








Download


Until later...

Edit: This kit is no longer available.

Labels:

Thank you for sharing.

Gorgeous beads. Thank you so much for sharing them with us.

Thanks for sharing these pretty baubles! cg

These are beautiful - thank you so much for sharing.

These are so pretty!! Thanks very much :)

Just beautiful! Thank you very much! :D

Thank you!! These are so pretty. Good luck with your curling, but most of all have fun! My Dad used to curl!

Thank you for sharing the beads and stickpins. They are lovely.

Merci!

Thank you for these! I have a LO in progress that needed them...I just didn't know it until I saw them.

Thank you for sharing!!!

Beautiful! Thank you.

Thank you so much! Those are the best beads I've seen in a long time!!!

Wow...these are fantastic! Thank you : )

Oh yay, I have a LO that is so in need of these beads!! Beautiful design work!!! Thank you!

Lor in WI

Oh these are really pretty. Thank you so much!

These are fantastic! Thank you sooo much for sharing them with me.:)

Very pretty, thank you

Thank you, they look great.

Michelle

very wonderful - thank you so much!

These are beautiful - thank you so much for sharing.

Thank you so much! The beads & stickpins are gorgeous. dianne

Very nice-thank you for sharing these with us!

Love the beads! Thanks for sharing them with us!

These are gorgeous! Thank you.

They look awesome, TFS!

Thank you for sharing these pretty elements.

Love it, gorgeous, thanks for sharing

EXCEPTIONAL work! Thanks so much for your generosity!

These are so pretty! Thank you!

Beautiful!!!! Thanks for sharing.

These are stunning! thank you for sharing them with us.

It's lovely, thanks for sharing

Thank you *S*

How great! Very Pretty! Thank you!

Thanks . . . what pretty elements

It's pretty! Thanks a lot for sharing this with us!

Beautiful beads. Thanks so much for sharing!

these are just beautiful! thank you so much!

thank you, I sure will use it!

Thanks for the shares

beautiful! I love the leather string. This is gorgeous :)

Beautiful !!
Thanks so much for sharing.
Hugs from Brazil!!

How lovely! Thank you for sharing.

Oh wow! Thanks so much!

Merci beaucoup !!!!

Pretty autumn colours, thanks so much. Linda

These are beautiful! Thank you for sharing.

lovely pins and beads! TFS

These beads are really pretty. Thank you for sharing them.

Thanks for sharing! I love all your work, it's beautiful!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Monique
  • From Virgina, United States
My profile

My Galleries

Wishlist

    Monique's Scrapbook...
    www.kaboodle.com

Links