« Home | A week of curling & a free*bie » | Disappointing Weekend » | A Thanksgiving Word Art » | A hockey night and wordart » | Night Photos » | Autumn Treat: Apple Cider Kit » | Testing date & time »

Too tired to curl so here's a free*bie

First, let me say how much all your feedback and encouragement has meant to me. I was awed by your comments. Thank you.

OK - so I have officially curled too much in one week, but it was so much fun. We lost our second straight game... not that I curled all that well myself. Ah well, it's really just for fun.

But, what you really came here for is previewed below. These photo corners are this week's gift. As always, I'd love to hear from you if you download them and also love to hear from you if you post online somewhere using one of my designs.

Download

Until next week...

Edit: This kit is no longer available.

Labels:

Thank you for the corners, and hopefull you will win the next game :)

How cute are these.. thank you so much..

Joy

Thankyou Monique, these are lovely :)

XX Sharon

Thank you for the corners. I love the one with the bling!

Thank you for sharing your beautiful corners!

How great!!! Thank you for the lovely photo corners.

These are very nice!! Thank you for sharing them with me:)

Oh my! They are great. TFS.

I just love these silver corners.
Thankies and hugs

Thanks very much for these useful things

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Monique
  • From Virgina, United States
My profile

My Galleries

Wishlist

    Monique's Scrapbook...
    www.kaboodle.com

Links