« Home | Too tired to curl so here's a free*bie » | A week of curling & a free*bie » | Disappointing Weekend » | A Thanksgiving Word Art » | A hockey night and wordart » | Night Photos » | Autumn Treat: Apple Cider Kit » | Testing date & time »

Severe Ankle Sprain, Out 4 to 6 Weeks

OK - so this is what you might see on the injury report if I were a pro athlete. I'm not, and it's still the injury report. It's also why I had no freebie for you last week. I'm sorry. Saturday night I landed in the ER with a severely swollen ankle that was bruised and extremely painful to the touch. And now, I'm on crutches, my curling half season is over, and I have an appointment with the orthopedist tomorrow. While the fewer curling hours I log should in theory give me more time to create, my DH is putting me in the recliner with no hope of early parole when I get home at night to keep my foot elevated. Hence, no curling and less computer time. ARGH! I need that computer. I need to get DH to take some photos so I can scrap this fun as a memento of my first ever serious injury. Well, better get to working. I will get out a freebie this week, so head back over later.

Labels:

About me

  • I'm Monique
  • From Virgina, United States
My profile

My Galleries

Wishlist

    Monique's Scrapbook...
    www.kaboodle.com

Links