« Home | More Sales » | Wow! What a weekend » | And here she is... » | Bad, Bad Blogger » | Oh wow! It's here! » | Bad Blogger - That Would be Me, Not the Service » | Merry Christmas, Happy Chanukah, Happy Yule, Seaso... » | Woo Hoo! Great foot news and a Free*bie » | Happy American Thanksgiving! » | Ankle Sprain News and Finally, the Free*bie »

Can I Say Thank You Enough?

I don't really think so. I just want to say thank you again to Doris Castle who noticed my Kaboodle wish list contained her Groupies sets and who very generously granted my wish. If you get the chance, if you have something in your own "to buy" list that's Doris's, I encourage you to visit her blog and her store.

Labels:

About me

  • I'm Monique
  • From Virgina, United States
My profile

My Galleries

Wishlist

    Monique's Scrapbook...
    www.kaboodle.com

Links