« Home | Merry Christmas, Happy Chanukah, Happy Yule, Seaso... » | Woo Hoo! Great foot news and a Free*bie » | Happy American Thanksgiving! » | Ankle Sprain News and Finally, the Free*bie » | Severe Ankle Sprain, Out 4 to 6 Weeks » | Too tired to curl so here's a free*bie » | A week of curling & a free*bie » | Disappointing Weekend » | A Thanksgiving Word Art » | A hockey night and wordart »

Bad Blogger - That Would be Me, Not the Service

I have been highly remiss in blogging lately. Chalk it up to the holidays and not being home. But, I am here and there is stuff in the works. Actually, one thing pretty cool but since it involves someone else too, I can't say at this time.

Also, I am about to take down all the free*bies I have offered so far. After this, when I start selling, they will be available for sale only. I had a great time making them and I am still growing as a designer, so keep coming back; there will be new designs available.

Well, gotta head out, my foot is better (still going to physical therapy though) and I am getting myself ready for curling so until next time...

Labels:

About me

  • I'm Monique
  • From Virgina, United States
My profile

My Galleries

Wishlist

    Monique's Scrapbook...
    www.kaboodle.com

Links