« Home | Happy American Thanksgiving! » | Ankle Sprain News and Finally, the Free*bie » | Severe Ankle Sprain, Out 4 to 6 Weeks » | Too tired to curl so here's a free*bie » | A week of curling & a free*bie » | Disappointing Weekend » | A Thanksgiving Word Art » | A hockey night and wordart » | Night Photos » | Autumn Treat: Apple Cider Kit »

Woo Hoo! Great foot news and a Free*bie

I am so excited! The doctor says I won't need surgery. I have a walking boot and I'll be in it for the next month, then have a bit of physical therapy. It looks like I'll be curling for the second half of the season. So, that's my good news.

And now for the free*bie. It's a small add-on to the Shimmering Snowflakes Mini Kit. Preview is below. As always, I'd love to hear from you if you download them and also love to hear from you if you post online somewhere using one of my designs.



Download

Until next week...

Edit: This kit is no longer available.

Labels: ,

This is surely pretty

Thanks and hugs

Very nice. Thanks for sharing!

Wonderful, TFS!

Thank you so much for the add on.


Michelle

Thank you for the add on, they are very pretty!
Congrats on your foot!
My Dad curled, as a small child I would put on his sweater and hat, get my toy broom and curl all through the house..lol.
Now, I live in florida...lol, only my hair curls now from the humidity!

Yeahhhhh for no surgery! Thank you for the cute freebie

Joy

Thank you. Glad you don't need surgery.

Thank you for sharing.

Thank you very much - They are very pretty!

Thank you these, they are lovely! I never understood the interest in curling, thought it was much ado about nothing until my nephew got interested in it and started to explain it! Very interesting sport and so filled with tradition and history! Congrats on your foot! I would take a boot to surgery anyday!

Lovely mini kit. TFS!!!!!!

Love the freebie. It's very soft and lovely. I had to go back and read earlier posts to find out what the foot thing was all about. Glad you don't need surgery! TFS!

Thank you so much for sharing this beautiful add-on!! :) It must be a relief not to have to worry about surgery...there is enough to think about at Christmas. Take care :)
Barb, from sunny (and now snowy) Manitoba, CANADA

thank you for the pretty tags
glad to hear you dont need surgery

very pretty!! thank you!!

very pretty. Thank you.

Yeah, another mini-part of your wonderful kit. I have 3 dls total. So I am thankful they were still available.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Monique
  • From Virgina, United States
My profile

My Galleries

Wishlist

    Monique's Scrapbook...
    www.kaboodle.com

Links