« Home | Ankle Sprain News and Finally, the Free*bie » | Severe Ankle Sprain, Out 4 to 6 Weeks » | Too tired to curl so here's a free*bie » | A week of curling & a free*bie » | Disappointing Weekend » | A Thanksgiving Word Art » | A hockey night and wordart » | Night Photos » | Autumn Treat: Apple Cider Kit » | Testing date & time »

Happy American Thanksgiving!

I don't have a free*bie for this post... I know boo! hiss! If you want a Thanksgiving free*bie you can look several posts down where there is one though. I just want to wish everyone who is about to celebrate Thanksgiving a safe and happy holiday. With food, football, family, and lots of naps what could be better? Well, I'm off now... gotta get ready to head out - going to Mom's for turkey.

Later...

Labels:

Hi Monique: Thank you for the Shimmering Snowflakes!! They are by far the prettiest, most delicate snowflakes I have seen, free, or for sale!!

So pretty!! Thank you so much for sharing your time and talent! Hope the ankle and foot feels better soon. Been there.....

Very cute!!!!! Thank you!! And merry Christmas!!!!!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Monique
  • From Virgina, United States
My profile

My Galleries

Wishlist

    Monique's Scrapbook...
    www.kaboodle.com

Links