« Home | Bad Blogger - That Would be Me, Not the Service » | Merry Christmas, Happy Chanukah, Happy Yule, Seaso... » | Woo Hoo! Great foot news and a Free*bie » | Happy American Thanksgiving! » | Ankle Sprain News and Finally, the Free*bie » | Severe Ankle Sprain, Out 4 to 6 Weeks » | Too tired to curl so here's a free*bie » | A week of curling & a free*bie » | Disappointing Weekend » | A Thanksgiving Word Art »

Oh wow! It's here!

So, yesterday I told you that I had something cool, but it was with someone else. And now, it's here. I know it may seem like something small to some, but I am really excited. Krista Mettler, one of my favorite designers, let me make a quick page to offer to you all with a paper pack she offered on her blog last fall. I added a couple of embellishments I had designed on my own. If you've been reading my blog since it started, you'll recognize it right away. You can get the quick page here or at her blog. In either case, you should definitely check her out if you haven't already. Below is the preview. I'd love to see any layouts you do with this and I'm sure Krista would too. Oh, and if you leave a comment for me, please also leave a comment for Krista.



Until later...

Labels:

This is very nice. Thanks to you and Krista!

I love the colors and the quote by Camus is perfect. Kudos to you and Krista.

It's lovely -- thanks to both of you for sharing your talents and time! :-)

Beautiful, thank you so much.

Thank you for sharing this beautiful page

Thank you! This is wonderful :) I went and thanked Krista, too.

It's beautiful! Thank you!

Thanks for the qp - it's really beautiful!

Great layout design and the papers are beautiful
mmikes

Thank you for the beautiful quick page.

Thanks a lot to the both of you for the great QP

This is lovely. Thanks to you and Krista.

Fantastic QP!!! Thank you Monique & Kristas : )

Thank you, Monique, for sharing this gorgeous quickpage that you made from Krista's awesome Autumn Winds kit! I just love the swirling leaves word art that you made, and the layout design!!

Monique thanks for the comments and for visiting my blog. The conversation I was referring to is in the designer forum at DST. If you are currently selling your designs somewhere you can apply for membership. Hope that helps!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Monique
  • From Virgina, United States
My profile

My Galleries

Wishlist

    Monique's Scrapbook...
    www.kaboodle.com

Links