« Home | And here she is... » | Bad, Bad Blogger » | Oh wow! It's here! » | Bad Blogger - That Would be Me, Not the Service » | Merry Christmas, Happy Chanukah, Happy Yule, Seaso... » | Woo Hoo! Great foot news and a Free*bie » | Happy American Thanksgiving! » | Ankle Sprain News and Finally, the Free*bie » | Severe Ankle Sprain, Out 4 to 6 Weeks » | Too tired to curl so here's a free*bie »

Wow! What a weekend

So Saturday was National Scrapbooking Day and the digi community was all abuzz. I literally spent all of Saturday in one chat room or another and let me tell you, they were fantastic!! I can't say that I spent much (though I am planning to spend some today and in the middle of the month). Chats at DST and the Sweet Shoppe probably were some of the best I have ever attended and of course, I enjoyed RAKScraps 8 pm chat. And even better (LOL) were the chat prizes and gifts. There was literally something for everyone!

I want to thank especially Ashley Bailey at Digital Divas Designs (www.digitaldivasdesigns.com), Grace Bennett at DST (www.digishoptalk,com), Melanie Colosimo at Elemental Scraps (www.elementalscraps.com). Ladies, you are the best and may I say that I absolutely love everything I bought. Oh, and Ashley, you are so right, once I took a good look at your Pepper Grass kit I fell in love.

I didn't get a lick of scrapping in during the weekend, but hey... there's plenty of time for that after the sales. And speaking of sales, I am very much looking forward to the upcoming Shabby Princess and ScrapArtist sales.

Labels:

About me

  • I'm Monique
  • From Virgina, United States
My profile

My Galleries

Wishlist

    Monique's Scrapbook...
    www.kaboodle.com

Links