« Home | Make a Wish(List) Contest Over » | Make a Wish(List) Contest » | Feeling Kinda Out of the Loop » | Can I Say Thank You Enough? » | More Sales » | Wow! What a weekend » | And here she is... » | Bad, Bad Blogger » | Oh wow! It's here! » | Bad Blogger - That Would be Me, Not the Service »

Summer Fun Doodles & Brushes

It has been a long, very long, time since I have had a free*bie for you on my blog. I had drawn these last year, sometime in the fall. But, then I got busy making other things and never offered them. These doodles were all hand-drawn and scanned in, cleaned up somewhat. They come with a Photoshop brush set. It was done in CS2. Here they are:

To download them, just click on the preview. If you do download them, please leave me a comment. Thanks!

Labels:

too cute! love them thank you

VERY CUTE!! Thanks so much!

These are too cute! Thank you for sharing!

Nice doodles!! Thanks for sharing.

These are cute! Thank you so much for sharing!

thank you - these are wasome!

Merci!

Thank you for the freebies. Very cute. I cant wait to use them :)

I forgot to leave a comment when I downloaded so I wanted to say thanks for the doodles.

Thank you ! These doodles are so cute !

Love the summer sketches! Thanks for sharing!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Monique
  • From Virgina, United States
My profile

My Galleries

Wishlist

    Monique's Scrapbook...
    www.kaboodle.com

Links