« Home | Can I Say Thank You Enough? » | More Sales » | Wow! What a weekend » | And here she is... » | Bad, Bad Blogger » | Oh wow! It's here! » | Bad Blogger - That Would be Me, Not the Service » | Merry Christmas, Happy Chanukah, Happy Yule, Seaso... » | Woo Hoo! Great foot news and a Free*bie » | Happy American Thanksgiving! »

Feeling Kinda Out of the Loop

So, I'm sitting here trying to figure out how it is I missed Carrie Stephens' wonderful style. I've seen (and even downloaded) some of her freebies over the years, but with the release of her Vivacious kit (currently on sale at Fishscraps), I am reawakened to her as a designer. In an industry where I often don't buy kits because they are so similar in color and theme to kits I already own, I actually added 3 or 4 kits as well as the entire Vivacious kit (kit and 2 add ons) to my Kaboodle. Her style is fresh and different, fun but not too girly.

If you haven't checked out her stuff in detail before, check her out at Fishscraps and Scrapbook Graphics because I really think that you'll like her.

About me

  • I'm Monique
  • From Virgina, United States
My profile

My Galleries

Wishlist

    Monique's Scrapbook...
    www.kaboodle.com

Links